You are here
Expecting Learning Outcomes
The following is the expecting learning outcomes of the accounting study program:
- Able and skilled in applying the accounting and financial reporting cycles according to SAK, SAK EMKM, SAK ETAP, and SAK Syariah as part of corporate governance (CG).
- Able to plan and apply risk-based audit procedures and their scope for internal and external needs.
- Able to review and analyze accounting information systems based on electronic data processing, audit information systems, and design and analyze decision support systems.
- Utilizing ICT to support professionalism, productivity, effectiveness, work efficiency, collaboration, and entrepreneurship.
- Solve business problems with theoretical, conceptual, and research approaches that have innovation value and decision usefulness.
- Able to demonstrate ideas, planning, practice, competitive mentality, innovation, seizing opportunities, and entrepreneurship studies and the ability to adapt to change.
- Able to demonstrate professional behavior, independent behavior, piety, intellectual, noble culture, and pay great attention to the people's economy.
The study program develops curriculum mapping to ensure that the graduate profile, Learning Outcomes (LO), is implemented in the curriculum. Curriculum mapping is done by classifying graduate profiles, LO, and courses so that the objectives in the graduate profile can be achieved.
Accounting Education Department
Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
Karangmalang Campus Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62 274 586168 ext. 296, 825 || 0274 554902
Fax: 0274 554902
Copyright © 2022,