You are here
Teaching Practitioner in Accounting and Accounting Education Study Program FE UNY
At the end of 2021, the Accounting Education and Accounting Education Study Program FE UNY had guests from experts and professionals with backgrounds in data analytics, taxation, information technology systems & management, educational media, human resources, and corporate governance. Through online media, practitioners who are invited to share knowledge and experiences are guided by a moderator consisting of lecturers in the accounting education department of FE UNY.
The campus practitioner program was enthusiastically welcomed by students and lecturers. Practitioners present their viewpoints that provide new insights and help students to be better prepared to enter the industrial world.
Practitioners in the Accounting Education Department are:
- Agung Darono, S.E., M.M., M.Eng., Ak., CA., ICCP. Expertise in the field of Data Analytics Audit, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Dian Pertiwi, S.E., M.Ak., CA., CPA., BKP., Ak. Expertise in the field of International Taxation, Ernst & Young, Manager, International Tax and Transaction Services, with the presentation of Current Issue in International Tax.
- Ridwan Suryo Pranowo, S.E.Alumni of UNY Accounting Study Program, PCPM Bank Indonesia, with expertise in Central Bank.
- Ferizal Ramli, expertise bidang Sistem Informasi Akuntansi, SAP Principal Consultant München and Düsseldorf, expertise in Integrated Reporting and Standard Software/ERP based on Big Data for Accountant.
- Mukhlis Ishak, Vice-President PT Freeport Indonesia, Alumni of UNY Accounting Study Program, PCPM Bank Indonesia, with expertise in Central Bank.
- Dr. Henry Praherdhiono, S.Si., M.Pd., expertise in the field of Education technology, with the presentation of Era 4.0 Educational Technology and Media.
- Sarjono, S.E., M.Ak., CFE., CPSAK., CA., Ak, expertise in Corporate Governance, with exposure to Good Corporate Governance in the Public Sector.
- Dr. A Totok Budisantoso, MBA., CA., expertise bidang auditing, with the presentation of the Audit Committee in the Good Corporate Governance framework.
- Purwanto, S.E., expertise di bidang Bank Perkreditan, with the presentation of World Banking Developments.
- Tony Dwi Susanto, S.T., M.T., Ph.D., expertise in ICT with the presentation of Information Technology Management
- Hendhri Wiranto Kurniaji, S.S.T., M.HRM, expertise in human resources, with the presentation of Cost Accounting and Human Resources.
- Hartoto, S.Pd., M.Pd., expertise media Pendidikan, with exposure in Media Pendidikan Era 4.0.
Students and lecturers really feel the benefits of this program and hope that the commuting practitioner program will continue. See you in the graduate practitioner class in 2022.
Accounting Education Department
Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
Karangmalang Campus Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62 274 586168 ext. 296, 825 || 0274 554902
Fax: 0274 554902
Copyright © 2022,